Friday, August 6, 2010

Not giving up!

Today as I was talking to Ryan on the phone he asked me what I was doing and to that I responded "oh I'm blogging about Mexico". He felt the need to remind me that trip was almost three months ago and there is no way I can catch up on all the blogging I need to do, therefore I should just give up. As I was going through my pictures this morning I got a little discouraged because I swore I had more that did not get saved onto my jump drive and I must have deleted them already from my camera. Part of me does want to just give up on blogging about this trip, since it was a month long and I have done about a week of it so far. But since I am home for 6 weeks before school starts again, and I know I probably won't have anything excited to blog about during that time since all I will be doing is working, I might as well finish since I know one day I will wish I would have done this.
So bare with me as I try to get the motivation to finish, and in between I will try to blog about more recent happenings, but hopefully I can finish before I start school again...wish me luck!

No comments: