Sunday, August 22, 2010

California

(Just taking a quick break from blogging about my meso trip to catch up on more recent events)

Well when Ryan and I got done with our summer semester we decided to drive to California for a little summer vacation before we both had to go home and start working. My family had flown out there as well so it was fun to get together and visit with everyone. We had a lot of fun while we were there.

I finally got to see my brothers and my little cousin after a long time of being apart

We did a lot of swimming at grandma and grandpa's



We went bowling






We played some softball and Frisbee in the park





And we had a little family party




We had a lot of fun in California and it was nice to have a little break from school and play a little bit.

No comments: