Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wicked



So I finally saw Wicked! Right before Wicked left Chicago, as well as myself (back to school), and Taylor (for his mission); Taylor got this fabulous idea that he and Josh would would take Allison and I on a double date to go see Wicked. By far the best date idea ever! It was even better than I had anticipated...the play that is. The whole night was awesome!



It started off with a very romantic candle-light dinner that the boys made for us (props to Brother Hardy who really did most the cooking as well as played our own personal server)


Then we did some waiting in line outside in the freezing cold!

(So true!)

Allison and Josh (no Taylor and I did not take a similar picture!)

Then we did some more waiting when we finally got inside. (Josh you are kinda creepy)

(My ruby red slippers. I did not even do it on purpose!)

A very illegal picture I took when we got in the theatre. This is how close we were!

Still just waiting


Definitely the greatest show I have seen!

No comments: