Friday, January 16, 2009

Playing Catch Up

As I was laying here in bed looking through and deleting some pictures off my camera, I started feeling a little guilty for not posting any pictures on here from when I was home for Christmas. I figured the only one who would really care to see them is probably the only person who really enjoys even reading my blog. So these are for you Melissa! Sorry I didn't take more, or any good ones, but I also took some pictures on Christmas morning that I am sure my family would not appreciate me putting up here, so just let me know when you want those for your scrapbook.













1 comment:

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Cute pictures Courtney! I think spontaneous pictures are great! None of this posed stuff....Hope things are going well for you in Idaho and you are enjoying school and finding lots of cute, nice boys abounding in your world!! :)