Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our House

This one is for you Mom. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to finally make this post so you can see pictures of our new place, but I know you know how busy I have been lately. So right now I am sitting in my room getting some pictures together to put up on here and I see that Brittany has a new post she just added an hour ago...so I go to see what she blogged about and how perfect! I see that her and Kristyne just did a tour of our house on a video, which makes things much easier for myself. So if you would like to see our whole house, just go to Brittany's blog and watch her video. But her are a few more pictures that I took...



Our house!

Our door! Our apartment is in the back of the house.

Our cute little kitchen

Here are a few pictures of when Peggy and I were moving in. Yes it is true, we have too much stuff.

We thought we were never gonna get the unpacking done



Brittany and Kristyne's room is on the left, and mine and Peggy's is on the right.

1 comment:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.