Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yellowstone- Part I



Day 2 of Dallin's visit we went to Yellowstone! A couple of my friends were going up to Yellowstone to go camping and since neither myself nor Dallin has ever been up there, we decided to tag along. We had a ton of fun and got to see some of the most beautiful sites ever! We drove up there early in the morning so we could go check out some of the sweet sites and explore a little.
First we went and saw some geysers...






And we even saw 'Old Faithful'

This was before old faithful blew up...
And this is after


Then we stopped to enjoy the scenary


And saw some buffalo


Then we hiked down to this beautiful canyon to see some waterfalls


Told you...Beautiful!


The waterfalls...





And finally, me and my brother!

Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

PeggyJean said...

I'm going to stop reading your blog because i just get so jealous.... love you.

Courtney said...

awe peggy, don't worry we don't even have that much fun because times can never be as fun as they once were with you!
love you too!