Friday, July 3, 2009

Ice Caves

So Dallin came to visit me this weekend! I was really excited to show him around Idaho and show him all the fun things to do here. The first day he was here was the last day I had classes, so he was a sport and came with me to my classes. Afterwards we walked around Rexburg for a little bit then me up with some of my friends to go to the ice caves. The ice caves are basically what they sound like. We had to climb down into a cave and crawl/slide through the ice until we got to the end. It was an adventure and we had alot of fun pushing eachother through.






These were the caves that we had to walk down to get to the ice.



They were out in the middle of no where

Amy, Chris, me and Dallin

Amy, me, Dallin, and Zack
I would have taken pictures inside of the ice caves, but it was really dark and slippery inside so I didn't want to bring my camera, but I hope you get the idea!

No comments: