Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bike Rides and Fireworks

Soo I still have some fun photos from when Dallin came to visit, but I have been so busy that I haven't really found time to post them up.
So to flash back two weeks ago... Friday afternoon after we got home from camping Dallin and I were really tired so we showered and took a little nap. Then we went to eat some chinese food and spent the rest of the night enjoying Rexburg.
We first drove out to an empty field to shoot off some fireworks to kick start the fourth.











After we shot off fireworks we went to get sno cones and then decided to go on a bike ride. We rode out to this big tree and climbed to the top. It was like we were kids again, we had so much fun!
After our little bike riding adventure we went back to my place and watched a movie and crashed.
I did not take any pictures the next day for the fourth of July so I will quickly just talk about it. In the afternoon we went to the lake and relaxed in the sun. Then that night we went up to Idaho Falls with some of my friends to watch the fireworks show up by the temple. It was a really big show and there were tons of people there. It was alot of fun and a great way to spend our last night together in Idaho.
Thanks for coming to visit me Dallin! I can't wait till you come back again!

2 comments:

Kristyne said...

Thats that tree andy and i climed! you stole my tree and my bike!

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.