Sunday, November 30, 2008

St. George




I just got back from St. George a couple hours ago and I'm kinda ready to go back already. I had so much fun! I am really glad I decided to make the long drive to go spend Thanksgiving with family. Ryan and I had alot of fun hanging out together and it was fun to see some of my cousins and aunts and uncles. I also met some of his friends and we had alot of fun hanging out with them. The weather was so beautiful and it was really nice to get out of Idaho for a whole week! I can't wait to go back!
Brittany was in California for Thanksgiving and her friend was driving her back and dropped her off in St. George Saturday night so I picked her up and we hung out then went back to grandma and grandpa's to get some sleep beofre our long drive back to Idaho. On our way back we also stopped in Provo to pick up Peggy, so it was really nice to have some company in the car.
On our way back to Idaho...





Sorry I didn't take any pictures while I was in St. George, I only took my camera out when Brittany and I went to the temple.

No comments: