Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Provo



Provo! And the beautiful mountains

On my way to St. George for Thanksgiving break I made a pit stop in Provo for a few days to hang out with Elizabeth. Peggy and I left on Friday after I got done with work and made what seemed like the longest trip ever to Provo. Once we got there I dropped Peggy off at her sisters and I headed over to Elizabeth's to hang out with her and all of her friends. We decided to go to the movies and see Twilight that night, which we loved!!!
We spent Saturday catching up on our sleep. After an adequate amount of time sleeping we spent the day shopping, grabbing lunch, hanging out, and socializing.


We did lots of shopping

And took lots of pictures

Sunday we went to church, took naps, did some more socializing and hanging out and we also went to visit a few old friends.

We made lots of cookies

Since school was still in session Monday and Tuesday for BYU-Provo students, another reason why Idaho is better, Peggy and I spent the whole day hanging out while all our friends were at class. We walked around downtown Provo and grabbed lunch. Then later that night we went and met up with one of my friends from Idaho and he took Peggy and I to a thai restaurant because he served his mission in Thailand and me and Peggy have a new found obsession with thai food.

I had to visit the MTC and take this picture to send to my friend who is there right now.

On Tuesday we packed up and left Provo. I spent most of the night driving to St. George and now I am finally here!







Saying Goodbye!





1 comment:

PeggyJean said...

I love that you didn't even feel the need to say good bye to me and that you hate me.