Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boise/Wedding

Wow, it is kinda pathetic that I have had my blog for three years and I am just now hitting my 100th post. Apparenently my life is not exciting enough for me to constantly be blogging. Well since this is my hundreth post I thought I should take a break from Mexico and blog about happenings here in Idaho! Yay, so much more exciting huh?!

Well last weekend was great. Ryan and I drove up to Boise to go to one of his best friends, Jonathan's, wedding. Jon and Kaylee began dating just a few weeks before Ryan and I did so we used to hang out with them and go on double dates with them while they were here at school.

(The couple on their wedding day)


On Friday when we got to Boise I met up with my good friend Kristyne and we went to Kaylee's bridal shower together. It was fun.





Then on Saturday morning Ryan and I went to the temple for the sealing. I waited outside since I'm not endowed, but we stayed after to take some pictures with them.











Then later that night we attended the reception. It was beautiful and the food was delicious!



3 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

What the heck, you have a boyfriend?! Can't wait to hear all about it when your parents get here next week.Unless you will be here too, then we will drill you for all of the correct answers:)

Courtney said...

Hahah, that is funny because I am going to be coming and he is coming with me as well...so just be nice! I'm excited for you guys to meet him!

PeggyJean said...

YOU ARE SO PRETTY!