Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weekend out west

So last thursday I flew out to SLC for the beginning of my trip. My good friend Elizabeth came to pick me up from the airport and then we went to Provo where she is living. We had some fun times together and it was nice to catch up with her. I also got to visit a couple of old friends while I was down there so that was also fun. Sadly Elizabeth and I did not take any pictures.
Then on Friday after Peggy and Brittany got done with classes they traveled down to Salt Lake City to meet up with me. They are such good friends. I was sooo excited to see them!

This was us meeting up for the first time at the gateway. After we meet up we walked around SLC for a little while, met up with our friend Mike, went to dinner, then went to a halloween dance party. We had more fun doing karaoke then we did actually dancing.



Well I would love to sit here and post the rest of the weekend, but blogger is taking 10 years to post pictures and I have to go to work soon. Soo more to come! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

PeggyJean said...

best weekend EVER miss you court.