Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fashionistas

Tonight my friend Catherine and I went to the world fashion show in Chicago.
As the name hints, it was a show full of designers from around the entire world! It was soo amazing!

(I apologize that the pictures are a little pixilated, I took my mom's camera and I really don't know how to work any of the night time features)
Photobucket

Here are some of the photos I took at the show... (I made a collage because there were so many that I really liked!)
Photobucket

After the show we hung out for a bit on the roof terrace of millennium garden
Photobucket

There was a super sweet pink lounge on the balcony overlooking the city
Photobucket

So we took a pink picture
Photobucket

And took a picture in front of the city.
Photobucket

Then we went on a little adventure around millennium park. We tried taking a bean picture, but that was a little unsuccessful.
Photobucket

So instead we found other cool artsy things.
Photobucket

And admired the bean from afar.
Photobucket

2 comments:

brandilyn said...

OMG CHICAGO I USED TO WORK AT A CHILI'S THERE!
just kidding. but you look super hot.

PeggyJean said...

ahahaha oh brandilyn!

Agreed your hot.