Tuesday, April 7, 2009

St George with the Fam



So this past weekend my family flew down to Salt Lake for a little trip away. On Thursday when I got done taking all my tests I drove down to SLC to meet up with my family and we drove to Provo to do a little site seeing. We decided that on our trip we wanted to make our friend Taylor a package while he was in the mtc because he wrote me a couple days ago complaining how he never gets any mail and it makes him so sad. So first we decided to visit the mtc and take a picture in front of the sign to send him and let him know that we went to "visit" him. Then we stopped at the Provo temple for a quick picture and after that headed on our way to St. George to visit the rest of the family. It was a fun little trip and it was nice to see and spend some time with everyone. I had to come home on Sunday since this week I have finals, but right now my family is still there until wednesday, but I am sure they are not having nearly as much fun without me though...







1 comment:

PeggyJean said...

haha court your family is so cute! i love the pictures with your brothers... you guys are all wearing the same shoes!! that made me laugh.