Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Bash!

So a couple weeks ago it was my birthday. I am now offically old and i think it just goes down hill from here. Haha, just kidding. But it did make me feel good when I remembered that my dad was turning 50 that same day. So really, I am pretty young and here are some pictures to prove it.
My roommates decided to throw me a birthday party/st. patricks day party. It was fun and they are so nice for doing so much for me.


Here is how our house looked before the party. LOTs of green...


Here is how the majority of the night went...


We ate lots of green sweets...



My roommates bought me a nice green party dress for my birthday so I was rockin that...



They sang me happy birthday...



I got to hang out with my favorite people...



I made Peggy's boyfriend give me a little birthday kiss...



She later forgave me...



We did some dancing...



I realized how popular I am...


Haha, just kidding...



But seriously.

Then after everybody left and us girls had our own photoshoot...
Thank you guys so much for making my birthday so magical! It was everything I could ever ask for!

2 comments:

PeggyJean said...

what the f Courtney! Get the picture of my boyfriend kissing you off the internet where everyone can see it!!! I mean he hasn't even kissed me yet!!!!! I seriously am pissed! All your crap better be out of my room by the time I get home.

brandilyn said...

that is SUCh A CUtE DRE$$ OMGZ@THAT I L0V3 YoUR 0UTF!T!

but seriously, making out with peggy's boyfree?? dirrrty, girl. thas whack.

ok but anywayzz happy birthday