Sunday, October 26, 2008

Provo

So after my parents came to Rexburg for one night, and I gave them a quick tour of the small town, we headed off to Salt Lake. Once I dropped them off at my uncle's house I headed to Provo to see Elizabeth! It was so good to see her since I haven't seen her since I left home in January! We had alot of fun together. When I first go there we went to the BYU vs. UNM football game. BYU won. Then we went back to her place, I met her roommates, and we went out to eat with some of her friends. Afterwards we went to her friend John's house (super nice house!) and we watched a movie and then talked for hours! Then on Sunday we woke up and went to church and Elizabeth had to give a talk, which was soo good!! It was by far the best talk I have heard in a very long time! Over all it was a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to do it again Elizabeth!






BYU-Provos fan-filled stadium definitely puts BYU-Idaho to shame

No comments: