Friday, October 17, 2008

Beginning of Fall!

I finally made it to Rexburg! After a month of school already coming and going, I decided to fly out to Idaho so that I could get settled and start looking for a job, which ended up turing out very well because I was able to get a job my second day here. Then my parents so generously drove my car out to me about a week and a half later! I am very excited to be back and I am even more excited to be living with my 3 favorite roommates from the past two semesters. Peggy and I lived together in the winter, and then in the summer I lived with Brittany and Kristyne. It is so much fun being all together! Here are a few pictures from the beginning of Fall. I will try to keep up as best as I can with my blog, and hopefully it shouldn't be too hard since i'm not even in school right now. Enjoy!







(me and peggy at a football game)



(taking pictures of the sunset)



(me and kristyne at our friends soccer game)

No comments: