Monday, December 21, 2009

5 reasons I am excited for 2010

2010 is going to be a really great year...I can already tell. Here are a few highlights that I am excited for:

1. Turning 21- I feel like 21 is going to be an exciting age, even if I don't use this number as a "going to the bars and partying my life away" I feel like I am getting older and I have alot to look forward to in my life ahead of me. (Don't worry, I am still going to act like a child at times :)


2. Being a junior in college. This is so crazy to me, I can not believe I only have 2 more years left. It is kinda bitter sweet to me. These first two years seriously flew by and although I am very excited to graduate college, I don't know if I am ready to be done.

3. Traveling - finally getting out of this country and seeing the world. Yes it is true, I have never been outside of the U.S. and this is going to be my year to finally experience different cultures! I am so so excited!


4. Most of my missionary friends come home this year! I can not believe that it has already been 2 years for most of them! I am so excited to see them and go to school with alot of them again! Like I said before, those first two years of college seriously flew by and it is going to be so nice to have my friends back!

5. Living with these classy ladies--this will be the first time that us four will live together with no other roommates, and we are very excited!
Photobucket

3 comments:

PeggyJean said...

Dang court very good very good.

Courtney said...

thanks peg, i love you!

Joy Hollingshaus said...

I'm excited for you and all the fun the next two years will bring!! Can't believe you will be 21!!!