Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a couple little things that bring me happiness

These are just a few things that have made me really happy recently....



  • being consumed in a really good book
  • the sound of crickets
  • ice-cold chocolate milk
  • getting an A in anatomy!
  • people who tip really well
  • swimming
  • home made cookies
  • spending hours looking at photography
  • night time jogs with my little brother
  • finally finishing unpacking all my clothes
  • not having to pay to do my laundry
  • really adorable babies
  • being home
  • counting my money at the end of my shift and making more than I anticipated
  • talking with old friends, and making new ones
  • summertime

ps. this is really theraputic to sit and think of only things that make you happy.

1 comment:

PeggyJean said...

for some reason i was expecting my name on that list. whatev.