Sunday, June 22, 2008

On Saturday it was really hot again so we decided to all go do something fun. Derek’s roommate’s friend has a really nice boat so we drove out to some lake to meet them there. When we got there his roommate and some other people had already been out on the lake for 3 hours, but they were still up for some more boating so we got on and rode around a little. The boat was super nice, and it was my first time ever being on a boat. They all convinced me to try tubing and finally I gave in. Kylea got on the tube with me and we rode around. It was a lot of fun. They go really fast and we had to hold on to the tube until we fell off. We did it twice then gave everyone else a try. They wanted me to try to wake board but I was too tired and scared so I guess I’ll have to try that some other time. We stayed out on the lake for a few more hours than went home for the rest of the night. It was a ton of fun!










1 comment:

Caitie said...

Hi, its cool seeing another mormon blogger! Looks like you guys had fun tubing =]